Thursday, October 30, 2014

Top News Organizations

Every minute in the world breaking news occurs and people need to be notified of what is happening. The media is a huge part of today's society and people rely on the news to obtain informative knowledge. The media can consist of many different options including television, radio, print, and online content. Most people with an eye for technology may use online content more than any other option available. The reason why is because most content can be viewed from your mobile device, portable laptop, or tablet. For many people, life on the go is an everyday situation and it seem that people do not sit down and watch the nine o'clock news like they use to. If you are an on-the-go person like I am, having news in the palm of your hands can be a great thing. Breaking news can be very informative because a big storm may be headed your way, the expressway you take home may be backed up for miles, or a convicted killer may be on the loose. Having the news in the palm of your hands is incredible especially in a world like today where everything is just about modernize. For this reason is why I keep my twitter account ready to go at any moment. Whether you enjoy news, weather, politics, traffic updates, or sports, my twitter account provides me with the information I need. I have my top ten news organizations list ready to work for me when I need it to. Since I am from Chicago, IL, most of the information I receive is locally based. 

No comments:

Post a Comment