Monday, September 7, 2015

8/31/15-9/4/15

On Monday, August 31, 2015 I began my internship at WYCC for Television Production. I was so thankful that Ms. Toni Reed, Internship Coordinator, blessed me with the opportunity to pursue my degree in Media Communications. My experience during my first week as an intern was great because I met so many people in the production field. I did some word transcribing my first day and I thought that was very interesting. I also did some logging from various clips which helped me with identify different clips and the correct way this process should be done. The fun part of the week came on Wednesday when I was the lucky man to shred what seemed about 500 pages of old documents. I did not complain because it actually helped the time go by pretty fast. WYCC has a current affairs show called “In the Loop” which is taped right in their very own studio. I participated in a rehearsal production because the real taping starts on Thursday, September 10, 2015. During the rehearsal, the professionals did various sound checks, camera shots, lighting techniques, and much more. My first week was fun because I learned a lot of things and look forward to learning plenty more.
Image result for wycc chicago


No comments:

Post a Comment