Saturday, October 31, 2015

Internship 9/7/15-9/11/15

On Monday, September 7, 2015, I entered my second week as an intern for WYCC. This was a short week for me because of the Labor Day holiday in which I hope everyone enjoyed. During this week, I met more staff members around the office and attended meetings with the producers of the network. I assisted the associate producer for a pledge drive titled Mystery Marathon on PBS Chicago. I found hyperlinks to some mystery stories with provided information about specific episodes, information on the characters, and the direct link to view entire episodes. I did more transcribing for upcoming feature stories for In the Loop, which should be airing soon. The first episode for In the Loop was canceled due to unforeseen circumstances that should be resolved soon. I enjoy transcribing because it helps you become a better listener and may help increase typing speed. For those who may not know, transcribing is typing word for word in a face to face interview. 


No comments:

Post a Comment