Saturday, October 31, 2015

Internship 10/5/15-10/9/15

On Monday, October 5, 2015, I entered my sixth week as an intern at WYCC. During this week, I did more transcribing for future stories that will soon be produce by the station. I handled the WYCC email account and sent out of notifications to various staff. The weekly episode for In the loop S6 EP4 covered topics such as the One-on-One with Archbishop Cupich, Stony Island Arts Bank, and the Call to Fire McCarthy. The show also gave a special shout out to the Chicago Cubs for beating the Pittsburg Pirates. The win for the Cubs gave them an official playoff birth and next up are the St. Louis Cardinals. On the show, the guests were Kristen McQueary, Ravi Baichwal, and Tiffany Sanders. After the show, I, and a few other interns, assisted the Interactive Media personnel with uploading photos to the company’s blog website. On Friday, I was able to go out on my first official field shoot. Myself, and one of the cinematographer went out to the Forest Preserve to take some footage of the woods, lake, bike trails, and more. Overall, it was a nice week and I learned a lot during this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment