Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Top 10 Facial Dunks (Gifs)

I have been a huge fan of the NBA since I was about 5 years old and nothing has changed. The excitement the NBA brings me is like no other sport. There is nothing like an exciting crossover, blocked shot, buzzer beating game-winning shot, or an alley oop from mid-court. One of the best features of watching the NBA are the embarrassing facial dunks that could be played over and over again. You know the ones where there is a sudden ooooohhhhh or ahhhhhhhhh from the audience. Or, even better, if you are the home team and there is a sudden silence in the building especially if the player who got dunked on is a franchise player. The gifs I have created are a series of my favorite facial dunks of all-time. Although, there are plenty more, I narrowed my list down to only 10.


Air Jordan Climbs Mt. Mutombo on Make A Gif

Air Jordan Climbs Mt. Mutombo


Vince Carter on Alonzo Mourning on Make A Gif

Vince Carter Owns Alonzo Mourning

Shaq Kills Chris Dudley on Make A Gif

Shaq Kills Chris Dudley

Scottie Pippen Destroys Patrick Ewing on Make A Gif

Scottie Pippen Destroys Patrick Ewing


Amar'e Stoudemire Ends Michael Olowokandi Career! on Make A Gif

Amar'e Stoudemire Ends Michael Olowokandi Career!



Kevin Johnson posterize Olajuwon on Make A Gif

Kevin Johnson Posterize Olajuwon


My Top 5 NBA Dunks on Make A Gif

Wade shows how it's done

Derrick Rose on Goran Dragic on Make A Gif

Dragic Didn't Get The Memo



Carmelo skys over Millsap on Make A Gif

Carmelo Skys Over Millsap



Baron Davis Kills AK47 on Make A Gif

Baron Davis Kills AK47



No comments:

Post a Comment